Customer reviews

on 15 August 2010
I recently bought a Canon 550D camera which has the ability to shoot video as well as stills. Video footage needs a tripod to produce decent quality footage. I didn't want to carry a heavy tripod in my camera bag on holiday, so I bought the Manfrotto 7322YSHB. I have found this tripod does the job perfectly. It supports the camera and standard lense without any problem. It takes seconds to put up and take down. It fits neatly onto my bag. At 1.8 Kg, I can carry it all day without feeling the weight. The quality seems pretty good and it does everything I require.
on 25 August 2010
It's got a good quality feel.The solid legs and quick release adjustable height makes it very convenience to travel around. Unfortunately, the maximum height of 119cm is abit short for taking potrait photo. It would be nice to have a maximum height of 142cm.
on 2 March 2015
It's a nice, solid tripod. The ball head is very useful, easy to use. For my canon 600d dslr it looks a little bit small, at full size it's a little bit shaky but at this price, this tripod definitely worth it.
on 19 November 2014
An ideal partner to my new camera.
on 7 November 2009
Well, it arrived and I've sent it back for a refund. On taking it out the box, it's a bit scuffed and there's a bit of black paint missing. I always thought Manfrotto was meant to be a quality brand but this would suggest otherwise. My (much) cheaper Sony one is better finished than this one was.

Pretty disappointing all in and not worth the money.