Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Haha....being a life long fan of the Pink Panther movies, I HAD to watch the first one of Steve Martin remakes, and I loved it! I actually had no idea that a second one had been made, so I have only just watched this! I know people slate these movies, but I watch them with an open mind, and I can't see a problem with them. I personally think Steve Martin embodies the spirit of Clouseau perfectly. The best moments for me were the choosing of the wine, and the secret password! Lol
review image review image review image
on 19 September 2014
The first film was an attempt to reboot the franchise in the form of a urbane & sophisticated comedy, and that one had left me cold. The second film had tried to catch the spirit of the physical comedy with greater enthusiasm, and I had found the film to be much more watchable (with the essential aspect of home-viewing quite strong, i.e. the film was worthy of being watched again). Recommended.
on 20 March 2013
If you fancy the madcap this is for you. Keeping to the storylines of the old Pink Panther films, I though nobody could replace Peter Sellers - how wrong I was!!! Try them, they are a brillant way to pass a wet, cold Sunday afternoon. Loved them!
on 19 March 2016
Bought for my dad he's been after number 2 for ages but no where had it n it is great value I got both 1 and 2 for the price of just 1
on 18 August 2017
Great film
on 7 December 2015
All these arrived on time and are just what I wanted and at excellent value- Thanks
on 24 September 2016
I would have enjoyed the pink panther but unfortunately the disc had a crack in it so was unplayable which was disappointing and that's the reason I give it one star.
on 22 April 2017
Very funny. Just as good as the first film.
on 8 February 2013
Hilarious, some would not like it, must be my sense of humour.

I have purchased the other 5 aswell to add to my collection