Customer reviews

Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, Charcoal, 450 ml
Colour: Charcoal|Change
Price:£7.70+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2016
Thermos black water bottle bought for 10 year old son as so many before have leaked or spilt while the school bag is being thrown around! I bought thermos as it has a good market reputation and haven't been disappointed, it is abit smaller than I expected although I'm sure the height is stated and I didn't check. The screw lid is really secure, the ice inner tube is handy to keep the water cold. The flip top is very secure maybe a bit stiff at first but that's good to prevent leakage. Has a handy loop to carry with and a robust bottle. Fast delivery, and looks stylish. Haven't tried it in the disaster yet. Recommended product.
on 30 August 2017
I use this for dog walks and just bought another after losing my last one recently. I like that you can pop the ice block compartment in the freezer and use it when you need it. The close works well, but isn't difficult to open and it also has good grip. Fits well into the side pocket of my backpack and on hot days when the dogs want some water I pull the top off, invert it and pour a little out so they can lap from there so it's multifunctional too!
on 25 May 2016
Had issues from day one with these so much so we binned them after less than a months use.
On all of the bottles the lids broke off, 2 of them leaked and the frozen cores appears to leak as well, after the first one leaked we were careful not to over fill as we thought this caused the leak the first time but it seemed to be an issue with all of them.
on 30 June 2017
These bottles are awful. Brought for my children and my friends kids. 2 of them broke after using a couple of days. The black rubber bit broke off and my kids say the water smells even though I have thorough washed the bottles before use. Luckily I got it through prime and managed to return and get my money back. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
on 14 June 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter as a school drinking bottle. It's a nice looking bottle and dishwashes easily. However the lid of the drinking spout doesn't click shut - if you push it down gently the spout leaks, but if you push it down hard it makes it quite hard to open, especially for a child. Also although some parts of the bottle are made out of a rubbery material which is quite durable, the plastic parts are quite brittle. My daughter is quite careful, but she dropped the bottle on two occasions (not from a great height) and each time, part of the bottle broke off. After the second time, we gave up and threw it away. The bit that you can put in the middle to keep the bottle cool was a bit pointless, hard to get out and has to be filled with water. We never used it. Other people might find this bottle great, but for us it was a waste of money.
on 25 August 2016
This bottle is OK but unfortunately the middle section with you fill with water and freeze to keep the drink cool doesn't do so enough and I think this is die to the plastic used is too thick. I have found it better to remove and put in normal ice cubes. It also wobbles about when in the drink & the bottle leakes if not kept upright. Good to keep in the car and on the desk but not great for walking as it's bulky and as I say leaks if not kept upright.
on 25 May 2016
on 14 April 2016
This has to be one of the worst bottles I have ever purchased, despite the small size, it is very awkwardly shaped, making it near on impossible to give it a good clean. The design of the lid also means that it attracts all kind of gunk in the nooks and crannies due to the water that just ends up sitting there. Go for something else.
on 16 November 2012
I was very excited when I ordered this product as I wanted something which keeps my drinks cold. The product I received is nothing like the picture shown! In the picture, the central frozen core is long, reaching to the bottom of the bottle. The one I received, the core just reached to half way! Once you've drank some from the bottle, the core is exposed and the bottom half of the bottom is left with no frozen core to cool the drink!

WHY IS THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWN?!
on 9 February 2014
Bought 3 a month ago. 2 already broken. The cap snaps off really easily. Can still use them but very disappointing. They seemed sturdy. Such a shame because it's hard to find a bottle with easy to clean spout.