Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now

on 29 April 2013
Love it, so does my baby girl. 'Clock puzzle please Daddy'. That is what I like to hear. I love the way the pieces are not the same shape as generic puzzles, there is a circle for the clock hands, triangles and shapes on the edges that I cannot name. Really good way to interact with your children. Plus, where possible, I try to buy British, not to be patriotic in a nasty way, but to hopefully help with our manufacturing industry and demonstrate that we still sell some pretty good stuff. Also this range has been cerified by a child psychologist, Dr Gummer and is made from 100% recycled board. I shall be making future purchases.
on 11 April 2011
I brought this for my grandson and it was great in helping him to learn the time. The quality was excellent. I would recommend this to anyone who is teaching children to learn the time.
on 26 July 2013
This is a fun game and a real feel of quality to the pieces. My son learnt to tell the time in no time (excuse the pun) and still plays with this afterwards. I would highly recommend this item to anyone.