• Customer reviews

on 12 February 2018
This was bought as a gift for my bro who loves quirky things....he seemed to like this good enough.
It is however very fragile and seems to break very easily. Break may not be the right word but it’s like when a chocolate bar breaks and it annoys you....that happens with this. Otherwise all good!
One person found this helpful
on 22 November 2016
Fantastic product , bought for my grandson for his birthday , went down a storm with his little friends , supervision from mum , a fun and learning product ...... fab .
on 27 December 2017
I get this as a stocking filler every year for my son. He LOVES it!
on 23 March 2018
I’ve bought as a gift to someone so can’t comment on the taste but any product of this kind is really cool
on 17 March 2013
Ok, this isn't great value but my eight year old nephew is mad about anything space related and thought this was fantastic. To be honest, if I'd received this at that age I'd have been delighted too! Worth buying for the novelty value and the smile it brought alone.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2016
Bought this for my space nut of a wife - I haven't give it to her yet but when it arrived, very quickly, I just know it'll bring a laugh that she is eating actual space food!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 June 2016
This is so weird but so good! I bought it my husband at Xmas for a joke & he loved it he was amazed by it & was showing it off to everybody & it was cheap.
on 20 September 2016
I purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend, so I have not tasted the product myself. The item is as described, yet the quantity of actual ice cream is a little less than I was expecting (a block which is approx 7cm x 7cm). Apart from that I am very happy with the product and am sure my boyfriend will appreciate the novelty of the item!
on 17 February 2016
Came broken in little bits and dust. It is very expensive for suck a tiny packet.
One person found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
Came all broken up and powdery.