on 23 March 2014
I used this for the first time tonight to press the wood grain effect into fondant as I am making picket fencing. It took a couple of goes to get used to using it, but am very happy with the results. When working with fondant I work on a silicone mat as this means I do not cover half the kitchen in icing sugar or vegetable lard. If you are using a good quality fondant that has been sat in a warm room for 24hrs or more it peels quite easily from the design.

I would have preferred a handle on the back as this would make it easier to use, but overall I am very impressed with the wood grain effect it has given me.
on 29 November 2013
This worked a treat and was just what I wanted to make my daughters birthday castle cake!! Quick dispatch and great packaging :)
on 12 May 2013
I've used these products before and decided it was about time I brought my own.... Only negative is the ridge around the edge, if you want emboss a large area it does get 'edge lines' sometimes....
on 19 August 2013
Love this, used the tree bark impression one today for the first time and it looks awesome. Easy to use, and works well.
on 31 August 2013
Great product. Imprinted well on the icing and easy to use. Is slightly flexible so was easy to remove from icing
on 18 August 2013
have used these products and pleased with the out come, they both worked well a much needed product in my craft box
on 31 May 2013
I used this for a cake I was doing for a carpenter. It worked really well, I would say that you would need to overlap slightly as it does leave a edge mark.
on 19 August 2014
I used the bark mat on modelling chocolate on a cake, and on cookie dough for some Groot cookies. It leaves a good impression, but the mat is quite small which makes it tricky for doing larger areas without getting an edge mark.
on 22 February 2014
These impression mats are great. I came across them by accident while looking for something else...had to have them as had project coming up. they have saved me a huge amount of time imprinting on my sugar paste by hand
on 25 June 2013
I ordered these along with another set, both are good quality and reasonably heavy duty plastic, easy to use and simple to clean. Order processed and received within a couple of days.

See one answered question