Size: One Size|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£4.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 August 2016
Bought for a hen party, and they were great. I found they were a little tight (I'm a 16-18 leg) and made my ankles swell a little, but my friend who is much smaller borrowed them and said they were perfect. I must say though; if you're going to be doing any dancing, they aren't half warm!
on 12 November 2016
Absolutely fabulous - what else would you wear with your Perspex heels or black Barely There's ?
on 22 June 2017
Very happy
on 19 March 2017
Perfect for an 80s party
on 6 December 2014
Cool nice colour fit fine :-)
on 11 June 2011
I've bought these for a fancy dress and I love them ! they are quite warm so I may use them after too :) ! love them for the price, bout these on the 9th and they come today (11th) fast delivery and great seller ! will definitely be ordering from here again !
on 27 September 2011
Bought these leg warmers for a fancy dress party in february. I liked them, they were hot pink and looked great with my outfit. They are durable too, I used them again for a hen night in august. Good buy for what i wanted and at an OK price.
on 12 December 2010
I have not used the item as it is a christmas gift but they seem more for show rather than for warming. quite thin. they are as they say though and hot pink!
on 20 October 2014
Did the job. Good quality and price.
on 5 January 2011
Delivery good, product in excellent order,fantastic colour and went very well with the outfit I was wearing for a Christmas Fancy Dress Party. Fantastic value.

See one answered question