Customer reviews

Viper Fingerless Gloves, M
Size: Medium|Change
Price:£13.99

on 30 April 2012
The gloves arrived a bit smaller than hoped, but after time they have stretched out to size.
They are handy as they are fingerless thus allowing you to handle money etc.
The reason I got these gloves is that I have Rhuematiod arthritis, and my finger joints can be painful at times.
These gloves ease the pain, and protect my hands/fingers from the knocks and bumps of everyday life.
They are leather, and are reasonably priced.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2014
Excellent. We have a one year old collie/cocker who loves to play with rubber ring and anything that he can interact with my husband. Unfortunately my husbands skin, especially on the back of his hangs is very thin an is always bleeding when he has played with the dog. These gloves have done the trick and his hands are recovering.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2014
I got these gloves to protect my hands when airsofting, I later used them when I started learning Krav Maga.
The leather prevents damage to your skin, and the padding helps to cushion your knuckles while still transferring the striking force. I've had these gloves several months now, and there's no sign they'll break anytime soon.
If they do break, I'm getting another pair. ;D
I never leave home without them.
on 31 March 2014
These leather fingerless are great for everyone who needs fingerless gloves for their work. As I require fingerless gloves that are waterproof these are great as they keep your hands warm and dry.
on 23 March 2016
daughter brought them for her boyfriend
on 30 January 2015
Rapid delivery. Excellent quality gloves for the price. I wouldn`t hesitate to buy them again.
on 13 January 2014
These gloves are really good, a comfortable fit and supportive too. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good leather fingerless glove.
on 28 December 2014
A little tight but feel that they will stretch a little with use.
on 23 September 2015
Accurate Description, fit well, and are perfect for the task they were bought for.
on 1 February 2015
Excellent all round from delivery to qualify.