Customer reviews

on 14 January 2012
These were brought to protect my childrens eyes in the mahem that is Nerf gun war. They fit my five and seven year old ok but on my three year old they fall off. That said he is a bit young. They appear reasonable well made but would break if pulled too hard or stepped on. For the price though you can't complain so I won't.
on 11 July 2012
We had a Nerf gun battle party at our house and I was concerned that visiting boys might get one of the foam bullets in the eye, so bought 8 of these glasses, since I couldn't get hold of any of those official orange Nerf glasses. They are robust and adjustable. And can be used by adults too.
on 11 February 2013
Bought these as it was almost impossible to find the official nerf glasses without having to but another nerf gun! Fits my eight year old fine, too large for my five year old even at the shortest length. Bought a pair of nerf glasses off e-bay, fits perfectly for the youngest. Overall pleased. Arrived quickly, no complaints.
on 11 September 2014
Bought this for my 4 1/2 year old and it's too large, even in its most retracted position.
We'll keep it, since it's otherwise perfectly ok, but wish the description would have been more precise.
Will be at least another 2-3 years until it will fit, so I guess it's best suited for children 7 and up.
(My son has a perfectly average size body according to growth charts, so I guess that applies to his forehead too)
on 13 March 2013
was a lot of money for what they are but overall excellent safety product for my little one. thanks :)
on 18 January 2014
These glasses keep falling off my 4-year-old - but I can't see anything else suitable out there. For now I have put a bit of blue-tack at the end to keep them stable. I guess they should work fine when he is 5 years old.

Apart from that issue, they seem nice quality and generally happy with my purchase.
on 20 January 2014
Lenses curve around sides so eyes are totally protected. Ideal for Nerf battles with your grandson! They must be comfortable as he forgot to take them off when watching tv.
on 27 August 2015
Not used by my six year old yet but the adjustable stems and look and feel are all great.
on 14 August 2015
To protect children from flying toy bullets. Worked well and good value for money.
on 30 July 2014
over priced - can get the exact same product from the pound shop