on 4 March 2012
Halestorm's debut album is one of the best debut's that i've heard in a very long time. The band's strength is LZZY's (not a spelling error) amazing voice, that has effortless power and range.The band are tight and sound like they enjoy playing off one another. The songwriting is very good, but some of the lyrics are a bit ropey- the only fault I can find..destined to be a classic!!
on 3 August 2013
love this stuff!

Having grown up in the late 70s/early 80s, I listened to teh premier ladies of rock; Pat Benetar, Heart, Vixen et al. Over the last few years, I developed a taste for the Gothic rock sound of Evanescence, Within Temptation, WATF, Delain.

This album was recommended as a result of previous purchases and when I listened to the samples I just had to get it.

Once bitten by Lizzie (now there'a a nice thought), there's no going back.

Absolute belters and on in my car all the time.
on 15 April 2018
As described
on 26 July 2013
Heard a few tracks from this band & seen live perfomances via You Tube . When I bought this album there wasn't a single track on it that I didn't like ! That is very unusual ............... It says a lot that i have played it so many times in the car & I still haven't got sick of the sound of it.
on 1 June 2013
This was one of my Amazon recommendations so took a punt and bought it - was not disappointed.

The surprise for me was how "slow" most of the tracks seemed, especially after the opener (It's not you) - however this doesn't detract from what is an excellent debut album.
One person found this helpful
on 17 July 2013
I bought this after "The Strange Case of ..." There are tracks on this album that are equally as good but this album does not seem to mix up the pace as much making each track just that little bit less memorable somehow. Still a great album.
One person found this helpful
on 27 August 2017
brilliant band.
on 29 July 2017
Great cd
on 20 April 2016
The disc and case arrived in excellent condition with no damage at all to them
on 12 February 2014
This band is one to watch. Saw them supporting Alter Bridge and Shinedown at Wembley. Hope they come to a more civilised part of the UK. G-Live in Guildford would be great - Surrey University just down the road, guaranteed audience.