on 5 March 2012
These are lovely "guest" soaps with a pleasing fragrance. I put one of these in the bathroom when guests are coming and go back to our ordinary soap when they have gone!!This makes them last a lot longer, as they are a little small for every day use.
on 12 July 2013
Got this for a friend as a small gift on the completion of her new bathroom. She loves it and the smell is just hevenly. Ideal for when guests come to stay or as a treat for yourself.
on 28 July 2013
Really lovely soaps - worth every penny and make good presents too. Difficult to obtain locally now , so I am pleased to find them online.
on 1 January 2013
Bought it for my mum. She loves this brand, and since I live in the uk, but she doesn't, I'll often bring these items to her.
on 24 January 2014
I thought that I was buying 3 bars of hand soap so the size was a surprise. Probably my fault!