on 23 November 2016
Great find. My son loves this present. Would highly recommend.
on 17 May 2017
A very good items,
on 26 December 2015
He's no good to me dead...!
review image
on 25 March 2017
Good
on 26 May 2017
This bobble head is so cool
on 10 September 2016
Looks good on my Apple screen
VINE VOICEon 29 December 2013
Just looking at my Boba Fett Bobble head makes me chuckle. Its kind of cute. I have it stuck to the top of my 22 inch monitor. The bobble head is designed to sit on top of a monitor. My monitor is a LG flat screen monitor that is quite thin and there's very little border so Boba's one foot dangles down into my screen. Its only a minor complaint but some may find that a little annoying. I guess it depends on what kind of border thickness you have got around your monitors display screen.
The quality of the plastic is good and the paint quality and colors are good.
My only real complaint is that perhaps its a little expensive for what you get but then for many its like a novelty treat gift and any committed Star Wars fan will love it.
This was a bit expensive for a fun toy, and even more expensive just to use as a cake decoration - but it made our little boy very happy on his 7th birthday. He had a Boba Fett thing at the time and I had made a Star Wars Stormtrooper birthday cake which was on a square cake board. This Bobble Head sat nicely on the front of the cakeboard and is now sitting on the edge of his chest of drawers. No way was I suggesting it could sit on the edge of his computer or it would have either got broken very quickly or the computer screen would have got broken. 7 year olds can be a bit accident prone. But for information - it'll sit on most things with an edge.
on 6 July 2015
Looks excellent and is well made, however it just has a bit of 3m tape on the bottom to stick it on the monitor which isn't strong enough so it keeps falling off. I ended up just ripping off the tape and gluing it to the monitor instead. I give it 5 stars because of the build quality and because it looks so cool only the tape lets it down. It should have like a bull clip on the back to make it more secure
on 1 May 2015
just be aware, the pics don't quite spell it out but this is much bigger than I had imagined. Def not sitting on the monitor due to modern monitor depth
But he's proudly sat on a book case shelf with a millenium falcon one side and slave 1 on the other.
It's solid, typical bobble head quality but like I said be aware it's perhaps twice the size you think it is

See one answered question