Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 March 2017
Cool film
on 8 January 2017
Love this movie! The DVD itself was delivered quickly, and I've been able to watch it a few times with no problem
on 10 January 2017
Rather silly and def not a man's film
on 13 December 2016
great
on 31 January 2017
90% of the film is pixelated
on 18 August 2009
I watched this film last year and have watched it many, many times since! It still never fails to make me laugh out loud everytime! it truly is a romantic comedy masterpiece!!! The main actors, Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey have amazing on-screen chemistry making the whole story just flow so much better.

The film's basically about a magazine columnest, Andie Anderson (Hudson) who agrees to write a first hand account on what it takes to drive a man out of your life in exactly 10 days. At the same time eligible ad agency bachelor, Benjamin Barry (McConaughey), excepts a high stakes bet that he can lure any woman into falling head over heels in love with him - also in 10 days! As both meet the cunning Andie uses everything in her power to try and drive Ben away, by using every trick in the book that guys hate, such as baby language, being clingy and frequent mood changes.

This film is absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Hudson and McConaughey both play their parts very well, with depth and comedy. The supporting cast also portray their character's brilliantly! The film is funny, full of heart and with an entertaining and truly different storyline - making 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' truly one of greatest romantic comedy's of it's day!

I would recommend it to anyone - even the lads! One not to be missed!
on 21 February 2008
This movie is about this young cool lady (HUDSON), who is part of a woman's weekly magazine and her collame is How to!
One of her subjects is o her rescent collmns is How to lose a guy i 10 days!
One night she meets this guy and she uses these anoying tricks to drive him away. One night on the 7th night they have a argument and they are about to breck up until he mentions cuples theopy. She relizes that he is special and she falls in love with him. However his scandal is that he has said to his boss that he can make any lady fall in love with him.
I loved this movie and my mum and me watch it all the time. The perfect CHICKFLICK EVER!
A bit corny but fun.
on 26 December 2003
I am male, and would like to go on the record and say that I found this film hilarious. If you enjoy romantic comedies then this film will not disapoint, whatever your sex. It is my favourite of the genre. Also, there's no doubt about it: Kate Hudson is easy on the eyes for us gents! I would imagine Matthew McConaughey makes a pretty picture for the girls too!
on 7 October 2003
.....this film is the funniest film I've seen in a long time and is up there with 'Meet the Parents' and ' There's Someting About Mary'. Although this is a 'girly' film, my husband watched it and found it nearly as funny as I did. I first saw this film inflight, and loved it so much, I watched it on the return journey as well, which annoyed some of the other passengers as I was laughing out loud before the gags came, just knowing what was going to happen. This really is a must see film.....
on 28 November 2004
I've just this second come to the end of the movie, and I just want to watch it again. It was absolutely amazing. Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey have chemistry that casting agents only dream about. The film was funny, touching and JUST UNMISSABLE!