on 4 August 2010
The letraset promarker's from the skin tones, set 3 pack are very good and I've been using them with all my drawings for the characters flesh. The tones are perfect and not too bright, and they do not give the overlap effect a 'normal' felt would when colouring areas, unless you've left it too late and reapplied colour later on after the ink has dried.
These are definitely worth purchasing if you're looking for skin tones in markers, and if used effectively look professional.
The only downside to the product, would be that there's not enough range to produce several different skin colours, I used the different shades as shadow on one base colour (Ivory).
on 11 December 2011
These are not your average Felt-Tip pens. The price might lead you to that conclusion anyway. They originated as - and still are - professional tools for Graphic Designers who were / are familiar with Letraset's Pantone (R) colours, which were the standard for Print. These are serious Artist's tools, (hence the 'Pro' in the name perhaps) and are manufactured with that in mind. So don't buy these if all you want to do is block-fill the inside of the black lines in a child's colouring book. The ink is specially formulated and the Blending Pen is a useful tool for avoiding having to purchase other Pens in intermediate spectrum colours. The Blending pen needs to be cleaned to eradicate unwanted colour that it will accumulate.

Letraset's original Pantone Markers (single tip) and their follow-up "TRIA" format (with 3 standard, ultra-fine and wedge tips) also had the option of using a specifically-designed Airbrush attachment. Although the Pens here look exactly like the Tria, I don't know if they are tooled to fit the Airbrush adaptor for the Tria range, but I'm sure I'll soon find out. The adaptor is one of my prized possessions. It may be long out of production, so might be worth quite a bit :-)

Durability: When used sparingly, for their intended purpose, they can last almost a lifetime. I have 3 original Pantone Markers which I've had since 1975 and even though I've used them sparingly they all work perfectly today. (2011)

Educational: They do offer more realistic and subtle colour options with which to work. If a 12 pen set - all grey - makes you scratch your head, then they will help in teaching a child to look at colours in real life and to use the pens to realise shadings, tones and such. You never know... you may have another Constable or Holbein in the making.

Highly recommended for serious Artists... and you may end up with something that can be signed, framed and displayed somewhere permanently, rather than being attached somewhat temporarily, by a magnet, to the Fridge door.
on 6 August 2012
These were bought as a gift for my daughter who is big into Anime and Manga and who spends most of her free time relaxing by drawing and these pens where ideal for facial colouring.. They've been used more of less every day since arriving and now I'm getting hints that she'd like some new ones. Would buy again.
on 19 August 2010
Great for the purpose I bought it for which was being able to colour skin textures as prior to this product all my skin textures were too pink or too brown.
on 2 August 2010
I bought these pens after hearing how good they are for card making and they do not disappoint. Highly recommended.
on 10 May 2013
I use a lot of my promarkers with my cardmaking, very easy to use, as a novice i did go on line to learn how to blend with promarkers which was very helpful, the more i use them the better i get, good value for money.
on 4 March 2013
Great pens for my style of art (anime). Gives a great solid colour, you're able to layer the colours to make them a darker shade, very versatile.

Wish they had more skin tone colours but this is a great start.
on 13 November 2011
I am a card crafter and this is such an amazing product. Wonderful colours that blend easily. No overlap lines. It all but colours the project for you. I would recommend these to anybody.
on 21 March 2013
Purchased for my wife who is the artist, and she loves them. They blend really well and are much easier to use than the watercolour pencils she was using before.
on 5 October 2012
Excellent pens, just what I needed and really good colours for skin tones. Ideal for colouring on a lot of different surfaces.Top low cost marker pens.