Customer reviews

Beechfield Suprafleece ski hat in Royal
Size: One Size|Colour: Royal|Change
Price:£4.57+ Free shipping

on 19 October 2013
These arrived day after posting, very fast. Have the blue one for my ear old mum for when she is walking the Bengal and the other 2 for my weekend supermarket HGV1 job. No chance I will not bee seen:) Lovely and warm and well worth the money.
on 8 January 2012
this hat is just what i have been looking in the shops for,for about a 2 months and could not get a red one anywhere. absolutely love it, so soft and warm thankyou.
on 29 January 2013
Fantastic ski hat, especially as had recent bad weather. Lots of comments and have been asked where I got it from. My staff want instead of jackets!
on 16 January 2014
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas, it arrived promptly and was very good value for the price. He was pleased with it.
on 12 April 2014
I'm not a hat person, but I don't know how I would have gotten through the last winter without my trusty beany.
on 3 May 2016
Very good warm and does the job