on 26 June 2016
My kids are 'NERF' mad.
every time I clean up I find at least 10 of them in places I didn't think they could get!
This little thing focusses their marksman rampage!
It's simple, yet effective. we have had to move them further back from when they started, and at least one of them keeps score.
It does make the clean up of rouge bullets easier to do and it gets them away from the computers. Win-Win!
on 11 February 2013
Bought this for my nephew at Christmas, when it arrived I wasn't sure how long it would last as my nephew is 6yrs old .
but to my surprise its still in one piece and he uses it a lot. Thought it might stop him shotting nanny but it hasn't , it's just improved his aiming !
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 December 2016
I don't really 'do' reviews. But my kids (both under 10) and their friends absolutely love this. It is well-made and superb value for money. They hammer it with Nerf bullets of all shapes and sizes and those targets just keep spinning round. Simple, fun and challenging. Plus, unless you stack other targets on top, nothing to stack back up afterwards! Good to know it is made by real people who care about kids too.
It's a fairly simple product. I purchased this for two boys who had nerf guns. they enjoy playing atget practice and moving the stand further sway as they competitiveness takes over for distance shots. It does give a satisfying spin when it's hit on target and they seem to enjoy playing with it. Beats aiming at tin cans and bottles!
on 6 December 2016
Great, good value product which does exactly what it should. My son has enjoyed testing the accuracy of his various nerf guns.
on 28 May 2017
sturdy and good quality made item
on 5 August 2017
Happy with this product.
on 15 March 2017
great
on 15 January 2015
My kids love playing with this. Gives an extra dimension to playing with their Nerf guns, instead of trying to shoot each other in their heads. Sturdy, simple and easy to use.
on 13 October 2015
My son loves this target to go with his nerf guns, and spends ages playing with it, so it's Definatly sturdy enough :)