Customer reviews

E45 wash cream 250 ml
Price:£4.04+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 May 2013
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I have eczema which now I can finally say is on control however the usual stress flares it, should be noted is not the only contributor towards my eczema control. I use this product on a regular basis.

The only negative, I can say about this product, is that the pump does stop working after uses which is annoying, as sometimes alot of product is still left.

Since 2013 update:
Currently 2017:
I still use it even though my eczema has gone.
review imagereview image
on 23 May 2017
Exactly what I was after for my dry, eczema skin. Use it in the shower every morning to wash my face. Fast delivery too.
on 22 August 2017
I have a dermatological condition which flares from time to time, I use the E45 Wash periodically to revive my skin. It is very basic, low lather with no perfume, ideal for healing skin.
on 28 June 2017
Good as usual
on 27 July 2017
Excellent hand cleaner.
on 9 January 2014
This is the best wash cream I have ever used. Whatever they produce E45 is the best for price and quality
on 19 September 2017
Really appreciated
on 12 October 2014
This product is fantastic it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. My skin is very dry and I use it as a wash for face, hands, feet, and legs.It has been very successful in preventing flaking, sore skin. True the pump could work better as the cream does get thicker, try using drop of almond oil to thin it down and with a few shakes the pump works well again.