on 19 October 2010
I absolutely love this. My hair is easi meche blond and was very dry due to over colouring. One treatment of this and my hair felf 100% better. If you use this once a week your hair will feel in much better condtion.

Also, just buy it from a local chemist, i ended up spending about £8 by the time postage was included. I have seen it in Superdrug for £2.30ish
on 16 February 2011
I have used this product before so I knew what I was getting. If you have dull, dry, over-permed hair this product really does help to put matters right. Only a little is needed but the hair really drinks it up (!) and looks shinier and healthier. Henna can achieve all this but obviously changes the colour of the hair. This Wax Product does not do this ; it just enhances your original colour. Recommended.
on 27 December 2012
This is great, not expensive, does the business and lasts for ages. Don't put too much on or it can be hard to rinse off. I sit in the bath and get the benefits of a steamy atmosphere to allow it to penetrate. Leaves hair very soft and shiny. Brilliant product.
on 3 February 2015
I like this mask. It makes my hair soft, shiny and easy to brush. The only thing I do not like is the time you need to stay with it (up to 30 minutes) as usually I do not spend so much time in the shower.
on 20 December 2013
I have been using this treatment on my hair for nearly 30 years. It is not expensive, and I know this will actually put some people off as there is an assumption that cheap won't work, expensive must be much better. In this instance this is certainly not the case.

There is a good reason henna products have been used on hair for hundreds of years. It is a natural product and it cares for your hair. I've found it is particularly excellent on dry, brittle, over treated, permed, coloured and generally exhaused, neglected and abused hair. I can't say too much about the shampoo, I've never used it regularly enough, but after shampooing (consider using a buildup remover shampoo first if you've been using very oily conditioners and treatments before this) I towel try my hair and rub this treatment all over my hair, playing special attention to the ends. My scalp tends to be oily rather than dry, so I keep this away from my actual scalp. I then wrap my hair/head in cling film and a warm towel. Now, I go to bed like this, but I appreciate it might not be possible for everyone. Point is, leave it on as long as you can, and keep it warm. Run the dryer over it now and then, to warm it up. Then rinse/in the morning rinse well with warm water. I usually finish with very cold water rinse on the ends as I was once told this seals in treatments and makes hair shinier - it's your call.

Try this product. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
on 2 January 2014
I have used this product for a number of years and would highly recommend. You could pay huge prices for expensive products with big claims- this is unpretentious- and take it from someone who has tried everything- this is the best. Only gripe is that it was described as 400g and is in fact 375g- why not just say that in your advert!!!
on 1 April 2014
I use this product every Sunday to deeply condition my hair. If for some reason I dont have time to do it I notice the difference in my hair after washing. I love it and the smell and the feel is very luxurious. I leave it on for as long as I possibly can and I mean hours, however, if I only get half an hour its worth it
on 9 June 2011
Very good treatment conditioner, i have used it once per week for years and it keeps my hair in great condition!
on 23 September 2013
This product has been around a long time, good for deep conditioning and to remoisturise hair
Bit of a faff as it involves wrapping sticky, wax-coated hair in a towel for 20 minutes before rinsing well to remove it, however, I personally think it's worth it
on 31 July 2014
Arrived promptly, although the lid had come adrift so it was lucky that the contents had not spilled entirely into the packaging. Henara Wax is fab stuff. I used to use it years ago and am delighted that it is still on the market. One of the best hair treatment products ever!