on 10 April 2015
I used this in my arm, and they did eventually get rid of most of my hair, but it can get quite messy and sticky if you're not careful. I had to use a lot of strips as sometimes it didn't actually work, the hair didn't come off. But when it does it's quite clean. I had a few places where the hair left little spots of blood in my skin which didn't look that nice but only a few and I guess its maybe because I didn't pull right.
on 1 February 2017
Absolutely awful.
on 2 June 2015
I didn't realise these do not come in the original packaging, but that wasn't a problem. The only issue was that these seemed to be a bit melted so the wax wasn't in the fairly rectangle form that it usually is. It worked just as well for me though, but I won't buy again.
on 28 July 2016
I use these all the time & have brought from amazon many times now & they are just the same great quality at the shop brought ones. Price better on here to.
on 13 October 2017
These really work well... prefer these to the newer sensitive gel wax ones...
on 22 March 2015
Loved them, they did exactly what I needed them too.... only one thing is they are MEGA sticky meaning if you get it on your hands or anywhere else it is not coming off for at least 5 washes!!! Maybe a bit too sticky!
on 28 October 2016
I have been using this wax for a while and am happy with it. This 40 strips box is very good value.
on 26 April 2017
Is convenient. But can be a bit of a timeconsuming effort.
on 14 February 2017
Good price for these, much cheaper than in the shops. Easy to use.
on 7 January 2016
Not so easy to use,the wax sometimes sticks to the skin rather than coming off with the strip... But good value for the amount of strips you get.