on 25 May 2013
I see a lot of people bitching about the smell of this product, But forget the smell this stuff is great, it kills 99.99% of germs and its great for a First Aid Kit, love the stuff, better to be safe then sorry, and for the record I did not mind the smell of it too much, MANY THANKS (5*****) FAST POSTAGE, GREAT PRODUCT, TOP SELLER..........
on 17 March 2013
As far as hygiene gels goes they are much of a muchness. This one does not smell too great - reminds me of hospitals, also the packaging is fairly hefty and therefore this is a heavy product to carry around.
on 7 August 2012
I took 3 of this product up Kilimanjaro with me Last week and they did very well. 2 bottles virtually supplied me and a few other with hand wash for 2 weeks! They can go through airport security easily as they are 100ml and fit nicely into a pocket for easy access. They smell ok not weird like some of the other ones on the trip.
on 4 October 2013
for some reason, none of the local pharmacies seem to stock this any more. I keep a bottle in my car so that I can clean my hands if they get sticky or dirty. It's very useful/
on 22 February 2013
It does what it says ,price is ok (I bought multiples) and its portable. Clean hands,hygenically sound thats what I bought it for
on 15 December 2013
Handy to pop in your bag.
In a situation where there are no hand washing facilities.
I would recommend this product.
on 9 February 2013
An easy to use hand gel, with very good bacterial protection. Convenient size for handbags, having a nice and slim bottle
on 6 August 2013
have almost used this gel, handy little bottle for the handbag, when travelling around on the tube and train. thanks
on 1 October 2013
This item is exactly as advertised. It does the job its intended for. It was promptly dispatched and no probs.
on 15 December 2013
Useful for using when out but if used too often it dries the skin. Be sure to use hand cream too.

See one answered question