on 1 July 2012
This product looks expensive at first glance but its smooth finish justifies its cost on its own. Add the fact that it smells nice and a little goes a very long way and you just can't go wrong.
Found this product first at a chemist when I was looking for a compact travel aftershave for going abroad. Was amazed at how good it was and how little was needed per application and therefore how long the tiny tube lasted.

Very pleased. Good value.
on 16 February 2012
This balm is very good as it does not irritate the skin at all and stays for a long time.
Additionally it soothes the skin after shavig in the morning and provides a refreshing cool feeling.
This is a great product for anyone with sensitive skin
I have used this after shave balm for some years now as well as a few others and think this is pretty good.

Not too thick and absorbs easily. Noticeably smooths the skin after use and last fairly well.

Worth he money and better than most in supermarket brands available.
on 15 August 2011
Bought this is conjuction with the Nivea foaming gel and it works a treat. The skin is left feeling soft and moisturised and its not greasy or sticky as you only need the tiniest amounts to cover the face which is then quickly absorbed.

Very pleased and will be buying it again when this runs out.
on 27 September 2011
I have very sensitive skin and I have tried other after shave balms but this product really changed everything. It took a fewdays for my skin to get used to it but I have not really had any post shave bumps or irritation since.
I am really impressed.
on 23 May 2014
I use this on my neck as it's the only spot that tends to get a little sore. It has a pleasant smell and easy to apply - it does exactly what it's meant to and would recommend to anyone.
on 22 September 2012
I had never tried this preparation before and was pleasantly surprised. Very refreshing after shaving providing a soothing alternative to some more harsh after-shave lotions.
on 13 December 2013
Buy this for my husband all the time so knew exactly what I was getting. He has sensitive skin and this one is great for him. Good priice also. Very pleased.
VINE VOICEon 27 October 2013
Great balm. Very smooth, absorbs really fast and works its magic. I even use it when I have a cold and my nose is irritated from all the tissues!
on 4 February 2014
bought as a present for my father in law as he never indulges himself. He is very enthusiastic about this balm and will be buying again I am sure