Customer reviews

on 30 June 2016
Fantastic budget shampoo that I find can compete with many of the mid range ones. It works into a lather well, which means I don't need loads to cover my (extremely thick) hair. It also smells amazing. One of the nicer smelling shampoos I've ever used with the added benefit of the smell being long lasting. When I've used this I can still smell it faintly hours later. Great paired with the matching conditioner too!
on 23 July 2016
Wow - this takes me back years - just how I remembered Apple Shampoo - yes please Mum x
on 27 November 2013
I first purchased this product many months back, and I've never looked back since. This fabulous, dazzling shampoo left my hair silky, smooth and delicious. And the smell.... OH THE SMELL.... AHHHHH! There aren't many good things in this life; for example, poverty in Africa, Wars, Barack Obama. This shampoo however, has a delightful frangrance has the ability to make all these worries just wash away, like the dirty water down the plug hole. I took one waft of the 'juicy green apple' smell and a was transported to a psychedelic world of pure tranquility, I was absorbed by the essence. I met my now husband (haha) Steve Jobs, when we both reached for this item in Tescos, and our hands met. We looked up at each other in embarrassment but then our eyes met. It was true love at first sight, and we promptly began making out... with the shampoo bottle.
on 15 August 2015
Smells delicious but dried out my thick hair.
on 3 January 2015