Customer reviews

Colour: No Ingredients|Change
Price:£25.59+ £6.99 shipping

on 23 February 2011
It's a good starter pack, but in hindsight it would have been handier if they had supplied a thermometer rather than a beer glass.
on 5 May 2013
The best thing I have ever bought. First of all I love my beer like most men so this was a great thing to buy. Secondly it has saved me soo much money by getting this especially when you work out the price for a pint now it's roughly £3.20 in most areas which is stupidly high but with this little beauty you pay between £14-30 for a kit and you get at least 40pints of beer. So if you multiply 40pints x £3.20 that's £128 my fellow beer lovers. I have now finished making my second batch. Just need a beer barrel. Buy it and have fun making your own poison
on 30 December 2011
Bought this kit for my husband, and he was thrilled with it!
The instructions were clear to follow and the method was easy enough.
We haven't sampled the cider yet though.
on 26 September 2011
I have used the equipment for two years worth of wine making and I am very satisfied with the Homebrew Basic Starter Equipment Kit. Glad I made the investment as it was becoming more difficult to find the right size containers to do the job.
on 6 August 2013
Product arrived as described and before estmimated delivery dates. Was a present for my husband - he has now successfully made his first homebrew from a kit and is very pleased with the results. A brilliant starter kit for the aspiring brewer.
on 8 February 2013
I bought this for my dad so he can begin to brew his own cider. It is exactly what it says in the description. It can also be used to brew wine and beer which is great. My dad loves it!
on 24 June 2013
Great item, just what is needed. Can't wait to start brewing!
Very quick delivery, much quicker than expected.
Will buy more items for brewing in the near future I'm sure!
on 14 May 2011
This has in it everything you need to get brewing your first homemade batch of beer or cider. It's so handy to have everything all in one place, with easy-to-read instructions. I also received excellent communication from the seller, answering some questions I had. Now I can't wait to get brewing and taste it!
on 2 January 2013
great buy, it is just what you need to get started .brewed my first batch for christmas,had a whale of a time.
on 26 October 2014
Good kit, except missing airlocks - despite them being described with the list of included equipment on the leaflet enclosed in the box... Doesn't mention on the description when buying that anything else is required other than needing brewing kit and sugar so this was a bit annoying as assumed one would be included. Other than that, seems good quality kit for the price!