Colour: No Ingredients|Change
Price:£19.99+ £6.69 shipping

on 23 February 2011
It's a good starter pack, but in hindsight it would have been handier if they had supplied a thermometer rather than a beer glass.
on 26 September 2011
I have used the equipment for two years worth of wine making and I am very satisfied with the Homebrew Basic Starter Equipment Kit. Glad I made the investment as it was becoming more difficult to find the right size containers to do the job.
on 5 May 2013
The best thing I have ever bought. First of all I love my beer like most men so this was a great thing to buy. Secondly it has saved me soo much money by getting this especially when you work out the price for a pint now it's roughly £3.20 in most areas which is stupidly high but with this little beauty you pay between £14-30 for a kit and you get at least 40pints of beer. So if you multiply 40pints x £3.20 that's £128 my fellow beer lovers. I have now finished making my second batch. Just need a beer barrel. Buy it and have fun making your own poison
on 14 May 2011
This has in it everything you need to get brewing your first homemade batch of beer or cider. It's so handy to have everything all in one place, with easy-to-read instructions. I also received excellent communication from the seller, answering some questions I had. Now I can't wait to get brewing and taste it!
on 11 December 2014
This is my introduction to home brewing an this seems a good value kit to start with. Another reviewer questioned why a pint glass was offered instead of a thermometer yet there is a thermometer strip on the barrell itself. Lack of an airlock makes me drop this item by a star, they seem quite cheap and don't quite get why one is not included in the kit. I have ordered 2 from elsewhere on Amazon for less than £5 inc P&P.

4.5/5 for the kit...a cheap and cheerfull introduction that I can recommend.

Ordered Woodforde's Wherry Ale kit and the first batch is underway.
on 1 February 2015
if you want to start your own cider / beer / lager homebrew this is the kit for you. its got everything you need to begin.
just get your desired mixture and you are away!
(you will need bottles to bottle it at the end of fementation).
on 8 December 2014
Good little brewing kit. High quality, could not tell if the lid was airtight because I could smell the beer inside so put tape around it just in case no big deal really. Only thing I would say is I wish the siphon had some sort of open close valve.
on 6 August 2013
Product arrived as described and before estmimated delivery dates. Was a present for my husband - he has now successfully made his first homebrew from a kit and is very pleased with the results. A brilliant starter kit for the aspiring brewer.
on 26 October 2014
Good kit, except missing airlocks - despite them being described with the list of included equipment on the leaflet enclosed in the box... Doesn't mention on the description when buying that anything else is required other than needing brewing kit and sugar so this was a bit annoying as assumed one would be included. Other than that, seems good quality kit for the price!
on 9 May 2013
My sister bought me this kit for Xmas - I've been brewing with it ever since, on about my 7th or 8th now and I've got excellent results every time. I've not had to buy anything else so as a basic kit, this is spot on.

Excellent service as well, order delivered promptly and well packaged.