Customer reviews

on 12 June 2017
Arrived opened no scent, some had been taken out. had to get a refund.
on 16 July 2017
Overpriced when compared with supermarket alternatives
on 4 April 2017
as described
on 3 January 2016
Perfect - as described
on 27 October 2011
There ok for £0.76 for 300, or so I thought. Smaller than previous ones I've purchased but they do the job. Nicely packed and an easy to use box. I've given them away to others to use as dog poop bags. I purchased 8 boxes as I thought they were the cheapest around. I was only charged £1.50 for all of them so that was an upside. Package didn't take long to be delivered arrived within 5 days.

Since purchasing neats nappy bags, I've discovered tesco value nappy bags a pack of 300 for £0.27. So I can now get 900 for nearly the same price. There exactly the same as neats size, colour etc. From this new find I won't be buying neats again.

Hope this helps.
on 17 September 2011
I'm a new dad and this is the first product that has ever moved me to write a review. Having previously only used some tesco value nappy sacks we already had (bought for our cats some years ago), I had reasonable expectations of what a nappy sack should be. This is just awful. I've just spent five frustrating minutes pulling out some bags in advance and opening them ready. This is because they cannot be opened with one hand. When your on your fourth nappy change at night you just want to grab a bag and open it. These bags refuse to be opened with one hand! No pinch the bag and rub between 2 fingers! No the rubiks cube of nappy sacks demands all your attention as you fumble for the edges with your nail before eventually it comes apart. So frustrating...
on 12 December 2010
I'm a new dad, and had read that its a good idea to have nappy bags in your changing bag. A trip to Boots was a bit of an eye opener, as the price per bag was quite high. Amazon sell these at a much cheaper rate. The bags are:

+ robust
+ easy to open
+ hold a newborn nappy and cotton wool used to wipe down
+ easy to tie up

On the down side:

- they dont really have a fragrance, but its not a problem. Just smell of bag really.

Very good value imho, will buy again, but with 300 bags in a box, it will be a while!
on 8 November 2011
These are absolutely rubbish. Ultra thin and rip easily. Some are missing the tie handles. Can bearly smell the fragrance. Will not buy again.
on 27 June 2012
I am expecting my first baby in October so i'm trying to get everything organised before hand. Although I obvously haven't started to use these nappy sacks yet, I am delighted that they have arrived so promptly, in good condition (box slightly bashed but content is safe and secure) and exactly as described. I would be happy to use this seller again in the future. 5 stars.
on 10 May 2012
This is a great idea, keeps the smell of the nappy in the bag and not in the room, use it all the time and very good value for money.