on 11 April 2017
Excellent cleanser.
on 9 April 2015
I am so pleased with with this cleanser. It can be used round the eyes safely .& I use it every day ,Thank you so much .
on 5 May 2014
Had to return it as the new one has changed its formula and stings my eyes?! Return and refund was dealt with promptly though .
on 5 November 2013
This does the job- it cleans my skin, smells nice and is reasonably priced. It did not aggravate my skin whereas some cleansers do, and the bottle took a while to run out. I also like the garnier skin naturals toner.
on 10 May 2014
Ordered this one but something else came,it was Garnier but the white not pink,kept it as I hope it is as good and did not want the hassle of sending it back. Would be nice if these company's checked the orders before sending out.Hence the low stars.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 January 2014
I buy this product for my wife who used to use it in the UK.
After trying dozens of American alternitives, I now have it sent across the pond.
She thinks its worth it!!!
on 21 April 2014
I love this cleaner and use it twice a day. It is gentle but effective. And the subtle feminine perfume leaves me uplifted. I'd recommend this to anyone.
on 6 June 2014
This is a good cleanser for mature, sensitive skin. It's gentle on the skin and very effective - no scrubbing needed. A good scent too, light but fresh.
on 16 April 2015
This is a fantastic softening cleansing lotion from Garnier. It leaves your skin feeling great after cleansing.
on 6 May 2012
It cleans my face, but it feels a bit greasy on my skin. It says on the bottle that it cleans even waterproof make-up, but I need to rub quite a bit to take mine off and it's not waterproof. And it leaves bits of black goop in the corners of my eyes. All in all, it does the work but not as efortlessly as you'd expect. Smells divine, though.