on 30 January 2013
A great toy with very good play value. Pull along does not work due to too short string (I understand health and safety it has been taken too far)

Toy is small for small 3 year old hands.

Used in conjuction with a dolls house with half slinky upstairs and half hanging out of the downstairs window such fun>

Very good value for money
on 14 December 2010
Got this for my daughters birthday and it is a great hit, she really loves it, although it was smaller than i thought it would be and it is not that durable as she has bent the springs alittle, saying all of that it was worth the money because she thinks it is great.
on 22 August 2012
Bought slinky dog for my grandson but he's away for Christmas at the moment. The look of the dog is absolutely lovely. I read the reviews before I purchased the dog and they said that he was very small, but he's perfect..I'm sure I'll have a fight on my hands with both of my grandchildren for him.
on 25 March 2013
And he loved it- but after a few days or so it got tangled up and his dad spent hours trying to put it back together- really it is not for playing with more for a shelf life.
on 13 December 2013
Fun toy. You get what you pay for. Easily broken due to the coils but still was fun for my 3 yr old to pull around and use imaginative play with.
on 28 October 2013
thought was good price but would have liked it to be slightly bigger. even though it was brought as present and he loved it.
on 19 December 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone. A very good price and the delivery was swift. All in all a very happy customer :)
on 26 December 2012
Brilliant toy, small and compact to carry with small child who loves this item. Very pleased with purchase. Toy Story
on 10 January 2014
the spring was very easily broken by my 3 year old son. we tried to fix it but to no avail
on 9 February 2016
Broken in less than a day