Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 May 2009
Very neat and pretty - would suit any age group - comfortable to wear light and attractive yes buy these you will love them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 September 2010
The only reason I give 4 stars is because the whole thing is a tiny bit smaller than I thought and the silver part is a bit too filmsy. Having said that I am very pleased with them too. Seriously will suit any age group and many occassions. The seller Direct Diamond Centre By Sparkle is very quite as well. I only placed my order yesterday morning and I got it today already. Would highly recommended.
on 31 January 2012
I am very disappointed in this product. I bought these earrings back in September, I was hoping to wear them on my wedding day this April. They have been in their box since I received them. I decided to try them on today with my head dress and veil, as I put one in my ear and placed the back onto it the earring broke in two!!! I paid £9.95 for these earrings and would not have expected them to break on the first try! I am very annoyed that I waited so long to try them on as now I am over the 30 days and cannot return them for a full refund! I will not be buying from this collection again. I now have had to buy another pair of earrings to wear on my wedding day.
on 8 June 2010
I received these earrings in the mail today, and when I saw them it reminded me of a review I had read previously...yes they are definitely smaller than I expected them to be. Despite this I'm very happy with the, they're very dainty. I think perhaps big pearls might be a bit tacky anyway!
on 30 April 2013
They were small and elegant-looking but when it was first tried on, the hook bit (where you put onto your earlobe) broke. Having read the bad reviews of this product, I took a risk anyways and bought them. But clearly the risk didn't pay off. I have emailed Amazon about this and even they said "its performance and quality prove to be inadequate."

Not worth £9.95 that's for sure.
on 31 March 2010
These are a pretty pair of earrings but note that they are quite small and delicate.
on 14 December 2012
I actually purchased these from my sister's wishlist as a Christmas gift for her. They are quite tiny but very pretty although I have yet to see them on her as Christmas is over a week away.

I will say that I did not like the box they arrived in at all. It is a very basic plastic box with a clear top, sealed with tape that says "non refundable if seal broken". Well, there's not way I'm giving them to her like that so went out to my local jeweller and purchased a lovely little jewellery box specially for earrings. Now, it's a this point that I came to my reason for not giving the earrings 5 stars; when it came to poking the stems through the holes in the new presentation box, it quickly became apparent that you have to handle these earrings extremely delicately. I am not a heavy-handed person at all, but when I had a little difficulty putting one of the earrings into it's respective hole, it bent out of shape - not so badly that I couldn't bend it back to its correct shape, but they are very soft metal.

Otherwise, they are a very lovely, inexpensive little pair of earrings.
on 14 April 2013
When i first received these earrings i thought how pretty & feminine they were, but the very first time i went to put one in it broke in two so was not quite so impressed after all & thought what a shame it was. Maybe i was just unlucky enough to get a dodgy pair but i have decided not to risk it again.
on 15 July 2010
The earrings arrived quickly and were just as described. They are very pretty and good value.
on 5 September 2009
Petite and pretty. Comfortable to wear. Can be worn for days and evenings out.