on 1 May 2017
Having just seen the stage show, and being overwhelmed by it, I bought the soundtrack to play while driving around. It's a mix of many musical genres and is uplifting and easy to listen to whilst being a pleasant memento of a great night out. The whole album has been cleverly composed to tell the well known story of Joseph entirely in song and succeeds on every level.
on 12 April 2017
Good old Joseph. I never tire of this
on 22 June 2017
Excellent
on 27 May 2017
My daughter like to listen the musical
on 27 January 2015
Not quite as resonant as had hoped, but enjoyable.
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2007
This is a reissue of the original 1991 Cast of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat starring Jason Donovan.

It has been digitally remastered with two new tracks from the 2007 Cast of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat by Lee Mead and Dean Collinson.

Even though I brought this CD in 1991 I have brought this version because it is a Special Edition and contains an updated booklet with new linear notes and pictures and a dedication to Steven Pimlott 1953-2007, a director in British Theatres, by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

This is a must buy for true fans of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat and Jason Donovan but also a taster for the new 2007 cast. In the future they may release the new cast recording but to me this will keep you going until then.
on 13 May 2009
I bought this cd for my 6 year old, we went to see Gareth Gates in the show and we also have the dvd with Donny Osmond. She loves this cd, the fact that it's Jason Donovan doesn't seem to bother her, just enjoy the songs!
on 10 June 2009
I recently went to see the show staring Craig Chambers - he and the show were both brilliant!! - My son who is 6 and I have been trying to remember the songs, but without success - hence this purchase!! - Yes, I probably would of brought Lee Mead singing the songs, but as a child of the 80's,Jason Donovan works for me!! For us its about learning the words and dancing to the songs and bringing back the memories of the show - regardless of the cast!!
on 27 July 2009
Andrew Lloyd Webbers Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - Special Edition
Bought this CD for grandson and he absolutely loves it. The music is great and having the lyrics also means he can sing along. The package and Cd are excellent quality.
on 3 May 2017
Great music, great songs and in fact a very enjoyable rcording of the show