on 6 April 2018
I didn’t expect that much from that cd but was very pleased with it .Perfect to listen to in the bath while relaxing or as background music for a long Sunday lunch .more pop opera than opera but one of the better examples with a couple of excellent tracks :
on 5 October 2011
This album is really an invitation to relax, enjoy and to travel to an ethereal world; beautiful sacred melodies like PIE JESU (sublime, it's my favorite) and MAKE ME A CHANNEL OF YOUR PEACE (simply glorious); great pop ballads (NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU, THE SCIENTIST, THE SOUND OF SILENCE), wonderful Gospel songs (SWING LOVE) and incredible classic numbers (LIFT UP YOUR VOICE, SANCTE DEUS, ZADOC THE PRIEST); it's a wonderful way to believe in the magic world of the harmonies, to believe in the young people who loves real music, to believe in heaven, to believe in fairies and to believe that, after all, this is a wonderful world!!! Thank you, beautiful angels for make me a believer!!!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2010
Into Paradise is an apt description for the whole album, with rich angelic harmonies pervasive from start to finish. Incidentally, I love the cover and booklet artwork. These ladies need no artificial enhancement of their natural beauty, but the individual portrayals are wonderful, including Daisy's gorgeous smile. Back to the music: the sequence of tracks is well crafted. The mood is generally tranquil, sometimes ethereal, passing through melancholy with some brighter interludes, leading towards the beautiful and encouraging "Singing you through" and the triumphant finale with "Zadok the priest". Wonderfully soothing and uplifting!
2 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2018
Fab
on 27 March 2014
A hauntingly beautiful collection of songs sung by the quartet All Angels. Despit not being religious, my favourite track is 'make me a channel of your peace' it's such a wonderful arrangement sung wonderfully by the girls
on 22 August 2017
Great CD thank you for your good service
on 24 September 2016
This is a poor CD - the sound quality is poor - very disjointed. I would not recommend this CD - sorry.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 February 2010
The first CD of All Angels that I purchased was "Fly Away". I liked it when I heard some of it broadcast, so I also purchased "Into Paradise". This is, in my opinion, just as good as the other one. Well worth buying! Really tunefull music, harmonious and nice to listen to, unlike so much else today.
on 3 April 2016
I adore all angels. Very angelic. Good selection. Would recommend to others. Hours of pleasure.
on 14 May 2013
I love All Angels. I sit in traffic watching all the chaos around me while I just chill in my own little world listening to All Angels. This is the second album I have (the first came from the charity shop) and I can't get enough of them.