Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 November 2009
I love Christmas music and came across Westenra's upcoming Christmas album on Amazon. I tried a few samples and was impressed enough to pre-order it. Then I came to this recording and listened to a few more samples - what a great collection of songs from such a wonderful voice! I don't typically listen to classic music so a 'best of' album is perfect for me for those occasions when I do feel like listening to something different. I love the variety on this album and would highly recommend it if you have an eclectic taste for music and want to add some classic singing in English and other languages to your own collection.
2 people found this helpful
on 27 July 2015
Lovely voice of course, and some very well known songs featured. Just falls short of excellent for me because the mix of types of song doesn't quite hit the spot for me, but this is a very personal view. By any standard it is a good album.
on 21 October 2016
Nice...
on 14 October 2015
I love this album. This artist has a stunning voice!
on 20 May 2015
Such good music with her voice,
Listen all day,
Great relaxing to Hayley.
on 8 October 2016
great voice
on 4 September 2015
beautiful voice inspiring recording
on 13 October 2014
well worth at good price. after hearing her sing on television loved her clear voice. good selection of songs.
on 5 July 2015
Such a talented artist. I love pokerikeriana.
on 28 October 2014
One of her best that I have heard from her, Well worth listening to
One person found this helpful