1,073

on 23 March 2017
Really comfy, but despite always being kept in the bag between uses, and only ever put on carpet, after about 10 uses it developed a leak. Found it and patched it with the supplied patch, but it still deflates. Can't find the second leak so guess it's going in the bin. Not great value for money.
on 5 May 2017
AVOID i've only used this in our apartment on a clean floor. We have had 3 guests stay on it and it's now leaking air. People need to get up and refill it in the middle of the night. Avoid the brand and product. This is the second product we buy from them and never again!
on 11 May 2017
Bought this so my friends can sleep over in my house since I moved a bit outside the city.
-Comes with a storage bag.
-It's a bit smaller than a traditional double bed.
-Is high up the ground.
-Inflates/Deflates within 5 minutes.
-Easy to store back.
-Compared with other inflatable beds, it's the most comfortable one.
-Good for two people.

Overall very happy with this investment!
on 2 March 2017
This bed is terrible. Had it less than a week when it popped from me rolling over. Patched it with the supplied kit which didn't hold it and the air just leaked around it.
Emailed intex customer services twice with no reply, so their customers service skills are evidentially as awful as their product. Waste of £45.
on 18 April 2017
I liked this so much, I bought another one. However, when we used the second one for the third time we discovered two holes in it. Its been in the wardrobe (no mice, cats or anything else). I understand there is a 12 month warranty but for the life of me I can't work out how to get in touch with Intex to ask for a replacement.
on 30 August 2016
Had one of these before and lasted a few years with a lot if use. Brought this one just under a year ago and it's never worked properly. There is no options on here to contact the seller so have no way of trying to fix the fault
on 25 April 2017
I am not happy with the product because I have used it few times and now it gets very deflated. Do not buy it.
review image
on 8 May 2017
Great quality, very strong material. Exactly as described. Large and very comfortable. We use it when camping or when friends stay over and an extra bed is needed.
on 8 March 2017
This bed has actually been great however I've had 3 of them and they've all split along the seams. Very disappointing.
on 28 February 2017
This is great, comfy for the outlaws, packs small enough to transport, built in pump, nice and high, comfortable too. Well worth it