on 19 December 2015
Had lots of fun with it. Great!
on 25 December 2014
Many happy singing hours. My god i love queen!
on 23 May 2013
Brilliant singstar which is so much fun. Try doing the bohemian rhapsody with a group of friends! Worth the money.
on 18 March 2015
great fun
on 10 March 2013
love queen therefore amazing. But for people who are not familiar with less popular songs it might be not so may things to sing
on 28 February 2014
Bought this for teenage son's present, which the kids loved especially as they had just performed in We Will Rock You at school. Grown ups had a go too which got us into the fun of Christmas!
on 10 August 2014
Thanks
on 30 April 2009
Here's the songs which are great (read more for the BUT):

Another One Bites The Dust
We Are The Champions
We Will Rock You
Who Wants To Live Forever
You're My Best Friend

There is a problem with this disk...not just my disk. A lot of people have the same problem with sound levels. They vary greatly from track to track and also your sound level varies greatly too. to the extent where some classics (We are the champions for example) just can't be played after any other track as the levels are WAY out.

OK you can re-adjust the levels each time and then belt out the song. But it is really, really annoying.

If you are a die-hard queen fan you will buy it anyway of course!

A word of warning tho the songs are VERY much harder than you would think. I can polish off 8000 points relatively easily on most ABBA songs but some of the Queen ones are hard to even get a couple of thousand on! I'm blaming my singing inadequacy here rather than maybe a sound levels problem spilling over into the sound input as wel!!!!

Well you've read this far anyway so you're still going to buy it and get FAR FAR more enjoyment than the price tag would suggest.

Its a shame the producers couldn't have made this the best singstar..
on 19 May 2010
I purchased this as a xmas pressie for my husband however i'm as hooked as can be. I love Queen and this has all the songs that you want to sing along to on it with the original videos. This is such a great party essential too, we played it on new yrs eve for our fancy dress party and it went down a treat. People who would never sing on normal kareoke certainly was singing to this. It's a lot of fun. You wont be disapointed.
on 17 November 2009
Really superb. A real must for all those Queen fans out there. A collection of some of the greatest hits by one of the greatest bands there ever was. Really enjoyable to sing along too. Will complement any party that anyone throws as I dont think their is anyone who hasn't heard of Queen!!!