on 28 March 2013
This has revolutionised my life when it comes to cleaning the stairs! No more hauling the heavy hoover up and down the stairs giving me headache and backache! It is powerful and compact and the stairs are cleaned in no time at all. I have bought this product again for another member of the family who also has a sebo vacuum.
on 13 December 2015
Great little stair brush. Looks well made and good quality. Perfect fit for our SEBO vacuum. I have also used an adaptor to make it fit our Beam integrated vacuum system. It looks very similar to the Beam version, works just as well and costs about 40% less.
on 18 July 2016
I have pets and they have destroyed my carpet so much that I couldn't see the carpet through the hairs. I tried this tool thinking that it would not be up to the job, but I was totally surprised by its commitment to the task ahead. Sebo even give you a warning that the tool needs regular cleaning and I found this out on the very first day. The light on the hoover told me that the bag needed emptying, but the bag was already empty, so I looked at the head and noticed a completely hair clogged roller. Sebo supply details on how to clean the head and remove what fluff and hair you can get away from the belt and roller and it carried on again. A bit worried that it is belt driven, but I will check later if you can buy new belts or if a new head is required instead. I am so glad that I have found a great solution for dealing with my stair carpet that has had ten years of cats, dogs and human's using it. At least I don't need to get a new carpet now that I can finally see it again. Thank you Sebo.
on 6 August 2016
I bought this product 2 months ago and it has stopped working already. The brushes have stopped rotating. Sadly this product is not eligible for return so I'm £30 out of pocket!
on 30 April 2014
this is an excellent little cleaner, I use for the stairs and as a gentle brush on our Persians. It is not hugely powerful but beats using the Sebo's foot for these tasks
on 26 April 2015
It is the 'add-on' fingie whot makes stairs bearable from a cleaner perspective. Esp recommended fer wrinklies who love the lighter vacs for weightlifting.
on 25 June 2014
Does an excellent job and is light and handy. Pity it isn't included in the original package as it is required for the stairs. Can recommend it.
on 3 March 2014
Sebo is an excellent make and we managed to buy a second hand cleaner just needed a new brush as the old one had too much muck in it to keep !!!
on 24 July 2016
I was worried this didn't fit my Airbelt K3 Premium, but the suction power held it in place. Fabulous item for my stairs.
on 16 June 2016
Excellent addition so pleased I bought it makes the job so easy would highly recommend