Customer reviews

Tinti Crackling Bath Pops 3 pack

on 9 December 2010
I have two boys - 3 and 5 - who share a bath. The crackling bath crystals caused a lot of interest and a surprising amount of noise.

Sharing one packet between two children meant the whole event was over in about 30 seconds. However, left to their own devices I suspect the packet would've lasted 2 seconds as it would have been poured into the bath in one go.

Both boys suffer from mild eczema and I can report that neither suffered any flair ups as a result of using this product (although as always it should be patch tested if your child has any serious skin problems).

As a once off treat, this is a fun product. It is worth mentioning that neither have asked for a crackling bath again, whereas they love, love, love the colored bath tablets (also by tinti) and keep asking for more.
on 8 November 2011
My 5 year old son loved these - especially watching the tablets dissolve fizzily! Too expensive to use for every bath time though, so I saved them for the "I don't want a bath" nights! Adds good colour to the water, not wishy-washy like others I tried.
on 29 December 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson, who was enthralled.

Great fun for a small price.
on 28 October 2010
These are a great product, my daugther loves having a bath with this as she can choose the colour of the water. I have a number of these products are they are kind to sensitive skin.
on 8 February 2013
I wondered how my 5 yr old boy would feel about this. He liked it but didn't love it. After using them up over three baths I asked if he would like some more but he was more concerned with playing at making up magic potions, pouring water between various bottles. So I think it's something I'll get occasionally it wasn't received with as much excitement as I'd imagined.
on 3 January 2013
This is a fun bath accessory, Makes a good sound and doesn't stain the bath so a good stocking filler. Only word of caution to parents is to make sure you explain what it's for as all the writing on the packet is foreign apart from some tiny print on the back of the pack so children could mistake it for sweets instead as it's not obvious what its for by the packaging.
on 17 December 2009
A great stocking filler. Makes a wonderfully loud crackling sound when added to the bath. It's rather like popping candy for the bath - my children described it like bathing in a frying pan! Really good fun!
on 4 February 2016
These are great products but very expensive for what they are. Father Christmas bought these as mummy just cant afford them all year round. It is the bath time auditory equivalent of eating space dust and my kids love it albeit a rather short experience.
on 8 February 2013
My little boy's 5 and he liked it but as the packet is soon used up he lost interest. After a couple of baths his enthusiasm waned - so the last packet is only half used, several baths having gone by where he chose not to want to play with it.
on 23 June 2011
great product,my 3 year old loved it, 1 colour each night and he couldnt wait to get into the bath, total fun for kids, just like it should be, one happy mother