Customer reviews

Refectocil Oxidant Cream Developer 100ml

on 3 February 2017
Having used liquid developers in the past, I can say that this cream is so much easier to deal with! You can easily dispense the proper number of drops from the bottle tip, and it when it's mixed the tint you end up with a good consistency. I got perfect results using it with the Refectocil Chestnut 4 tint. Will definitely repurchase when the bottle runs out (although this won't be for some time as you only need a few drops per application).
on 28 April 2013
This developer works very well with the Refectocil eyelash and eyebrow tint. It stays in place,does not stain your skin and deepness of coloring is easily controlled with time. I've only used it once yet, but it seems very promising.
on 9 August 2015
Bought this to use with a Bly/black eyelash tint and a brown eyebrow tint. Really pleased with it. As it is a cream it's easier to control the amount of drops you need so less messy. Good size bottle so will last a good while.
on 31 March 2016
for years burned my eyes when tinting my eyelashes at home since ive got this gel the thicker consistency means its much less sore!
on 3 May 2015
Really good developer, better than all the other brands I have used. Tint tends to last longer using this. Will order this agian
on 21 February 2013
Great product and I'm a qualified therapist, but it is very strong so not for the sensitive eyes in my opinion
on 30 September 2015
Lovely consistency, only takes a small amount and leaves you in control of application.
on 15 September 2014
I like it and I buy it again. Refectocil is the best produc I had ever used.
on 4 November 2016
As far as I know it worked fine for my wife
on 18 April 2015