Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More

on 23 May 2017
As I'm Irish I love this
on 8 October 2015
It is a wonderful show! I went to live show 3 times and on dvd many many times! I have been Michael Flatley's show big fan! Thank you!
on 4 October 2003
This album is truly a five star collection of music. As it contains two reels ("Gypsy" and "Siamsa") as well as several jigs ("Cry of the Celts," "Celtic Dream," and "Stolen Kiss") you can dance along at home and be part of the experience! If you loved the show and are a big fan of Irish music, this is for you. With it's wide range of songs, going from the light and music-box, for example, "Celtic Dream," to the strong and powerful such as "Warriors," you have a piece of music to suit your every mood. Highly recommended.
on 25 July 2004
Well, I saw "Riverdance" this week and without comparing the dancing in the two shows (since I could never do any of it), I really like Ronan Hardiman's music for "Lord of the Dance" a lot better. From the opening track "Cry of the Celts" you get the feel of listening to an Irish band cooking in a pub someplace. Hardiman offers up a rich diversity of tunes, from the ephemeral "Celtic Dream" (that reminds me of the Nutcracker for some reason) to the pounding rhythms of "Warriors." I wish "Gypsy" were longer, because that is probably my favorite track. Hardiman himself provides the keyboard/programming for this wonderful mix of ancient sounds with modern technology. After all, who thinks of Irish music with a saxophone like you have on "Fiery Nights?" It is usually Uilleann Pipes and serious fiddle playing, both of which abound on this album. The two bonus tracks featuring the solo taps of Michael Flatley with the Lord of the Dance troupe are enough for the CD; you can always put on the video to hear more of the same, but I would think that after a while you can really just hear the tapping in your mind all the time anyway. Yes, you will enjoy this music more having seen the show, but I actually enjoyed listening to this CD for months before I bothered to check out the tape.
on 22 June 2009
I bought this Cd after working the show, when it came to my place of work.
The CD is set out in the order of the show so the build up that you get in the show is still there. I was disappointed at first as the sound of the shoes tapping is obviously not there in the CD, but once looking at the case again the two tracks at the end have Michael Flately's tapping on the track, so if you're like me and liked the tapping its there and if you didn't its only on the last two tracks, so it still doesn't ruin the CD for you.
This album its ideal if you just want something on in the background as you potter about at home or in your car!
on 18 October 2011
This is a brilliant album, so much thought and feeling has been put into each track, it's very stirring and difficult to keep still whilst listening to it!
on 31 December 2014
I've seen 'Lord of the Dance' three times, once in Las Vegas in 1999, then in Verona, and finally this year 'Dangerous Games' in London this year for my 70th birthday. I am really pleased that I decided to try Amazon service and have the CD sent to me in Italy. The soundtrack of the original show is just what I wanted, and the recording is of excellent quality. The music keeps me company in my car and immediately adds liveleness to my day.
on 18 March 2011
This is one of the most brilliant C.Ds I have ever heard. Being a great fan of Michael Flatley and seeing him recently on stage I was so pleased to see this advertised. It arrived in excellent condition and very prompt delivery. I know I shall get hours and hours of pleasure from it and it always gives me a surge when I hear the Lord of the Rings track. - Absolutely wonderful.
on 27 August 2013
This is a beautiful album. If you like the show or Irish or Celtic music then you will love this album. A nice variety of slow, peaceful, calming songs and exciting, fast tempo pieces. And for those who love they way the taps in the show add to the music, some of the pieces have the taps added.
on 10 August 2013
Amazon gets it right more often than not. I have been more than satisfied with the service and the quality of the products. I do expect to be making further purchases in the future as long as you're paying the correct level of UK taxes like the rest of us are forced to do, lol.