on 9 November 2016
I've tried other brands but keep coming right back to Reeves. It's thick, spreads across the paper and canvas which makes it last longer than the cheaper, watered down acrylic paints that you sometimes can come across at stores. Time and time again it keeps me coming back to refill my large stock of paint. Quality, bright and not too expensive.
on 5 June 2017
Although I bought these on the strength of reviews and having been impressed with their metallics range, the pigment is not as high as I would like and there are other brands out there with better quality pigmentation for a comparable price. Won't buy these again.
on 15 April 2015
Lovely paints and great value!! Vibrant and viscous so as described, can be used straight from the tube or watered down. Good baseline colours and could well be good enough for the professional when mixed with the more expensive stuff. I definitely recommend this pack.
on 24 June 2013
Great value and very much cheaper than similar sets available on the net. Highly recommended! Have used the paints already - excellent quality!
on 15 February 2015
This was a good purchase. The tubes are large and will last me for a long time. The paint is also smooth and good quality. It blends well and the colour selection enables you to mix any colour you might want. When I run out of these paints I shall definitely be buying these again.
on 29 April 2009
I am an adult and bought this product when I realised I had arrived here in France without my usual supply of acrylic paints. There is no art supplier nearby and I had a commission for some portraits. They arrived promptly and are of reasonable quality. All the primary colours are there for easy mixing. Great for kids to practise and explore their artistic potential too!
on 10 April 2018
Lovely selection of colours and good quality paint.
on 2 February 2016
In love with these, the quality is excellent even when thinned out. The delivery was quick & I am so glad I bought these.
on 28 November 2016
As an artist, I get most of my acrylic paints from this website. You simply cannot go wrong. Delivery is so quick as well.
on 15 May 2017
Petfect and thank you !!!