Price:£4.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 October 2011
Got this product to try to keep large bird off my garden gate & initially it worked but they got used to it & settled on the gate again! I am going to put 2 x stretches above the gate & fingers crossed that it works
on 15 August 2013
I had trouble with birds messing on my deck, not helped by the neighbours feeder just on the other side of the dividing fence. I had thought about spikes on the fence but felt this was a bit undiplomatic, not to mention the cost. The reviews for this tape were good, and it didn't cost a lot, so decided to give it a try. I've had no problem since fitting this, and its not very obtrusive. I have some on top of the fence, but was also able to fit some just underneath the handrail of the balustrade, which I couldn't have done with spikes. The first lot lasted about a year before it started to break, and needed replacement, but there was plenty still on the reel.
on 12 April 2014
I had pigeons walking up and down the top of my new poly tunnel! This tape has saved the day! Easy to use, and very effective.
I use it down low to protect newly emerging crops and up high to generally protect my veg garden from a variety of fly and walking pests!
on 10 July 2014
It seems to keep most birds away, so I did not have my peas crop mauled by pigeons this year and did not need to net them.
Something is attacking the beans but I have not found out what. I will almost certainly use it again next year and have already recommended it to a friend. I fin it odd that amazon sells it but the firm who supplies it does not.
on 29 November 2012
i bought the system because a flock of pigeons inhabit the area causing a lot of damage and discomfort. this system has been installed for about 3 weeks and pigeons have not landed.
on 1 May 2014
I was really sceptical about this stuff, but I was desperate as the last time we used grass seed most was eaten by flocks of Starlings. I'm really glad I took the gamble and tried this though.

Take note in the instructions to install it going across your lawn in different directions, as it only works when the wind hits hit from a certain directions. Also we had it slightly too tight to begin with which didn't let it vibrate enough to really hum properly. When installed right I can just about hear this stuff from inside our double glazed house, so you'll know when you've got it right!
on 22 October 2013
Essential in early spring when Heron around. Put over pond and also use trip wire style at edges. Leave on all Summer.
Have lost no fish while in use......
on 1 May 2015
I've used it in the garden where we have small fruit trees - apples,pears,plums- and on the strawberry patch. It certainly has deterred the larger birds and most smaller ones are shying away but they were on the trees until I twined some around the branches. Previously I'd only run a line from tree to tree. So fingers crossed. The real test will come when the fruits form but I'm hoping for the best!
on 17 June 2015
This thin strip of plastic-like material is surprisingly resiliant and has survived some strong winds. My attachment points are 28ft apart, so I had to pull it fairly tight, whereupon in emitted a low beating note very similar to the wing flapping of the pigeons it was aimed at, and the elimination of the fouling problem I was suffering.
on 9 June 2015
It hums when properly set up and seems to work for scaring most birds - e.g. flocks of pigeons - -away, BUT it does nothing to frighten off pheasants, who calmly continue to graze all around (and under) it.