on 28 February 2010
These are great - fit easily inside ski gloves and provide an extra layer of warmth without extra bulk. Sizes are unisex so I recommend women should go for size small.
on 18 March 2012
I bought these silk gloves to wear underneath my thermal mittens when I went to Finland where the temperature was minus 37c. I didn't get cold hands once and would definitely recommend them. I also found it useful to be able to briefly remove my mittens to take photos without my hands freezing although these gloves worn alone would not keep your hands warm for any length of time in very cold weather. They are perfect for wearing under another pair of gloves.
on 10 February 2010
Excellent item, does exactly what it says. These can be used as lightweight gloves themselves or as designed, as inners. Slightly disappointed in that they've started to "bobble" a bit but then I've used them more as gloves than inners which may be the reason.
on 22 October 2011
These gloves arrived very quickly and are exactly what I wanted. I have cold hands and want to wear gloves to type in winter. I can do it with these on and they feel lovely. I am about to order several more pairs. Thanks to the person who suggested that as a female I would need small, as otherwise I would have gone for medium. Small is perfect (even though I have long fingers). I am very pleased with them.
on 23 November 2010
Just what I wanted - I have fairly large hands (for a women, but the small size was ideal. And they have a good long length, so the gap between hand and end of cuff is well covered!
on 23 January 2012
I ordered a pair of these gloves before Christmas, but due to the backlog of mail, they were lost in the post, so I contacted Jasmine Silk, and they kindly sent me a new pair. These are fantastic gloves!

As a sufferer of Raynaud's Disease, these provide an excellent extra layer of gloves, and also work well around the house. I'm even learning to play harp with them on! I would reccomend these to any others with Raynaud's as they fit quite close to the skin, without prohibiting circulation.

One thing to mention is the sizes are exactly as they say, small are small gloves, so if you're unsure which hand size to go for, go for the bigger pair, just in case. (Mine fit me perfectly as I have very small hands.) :D
on 25 February 2011
Very Poor, I purchased a small and medium pair of these glove liners for a week skiing holiday, by the end of the week there was not much left of them! The stitching went on the first finger on the first day and continued like that, by the end of the week there were two completely open fingers on one hand and one with a ripped thumb on the other. The medium pair fared slightly better with only one finger failing. Also both pairs became heavily bobbled.

I would not recommend purchasing as liners for any kind of active sport as they are not durable enough.

That said, the seller has offered a full refund for both pairs of gloves claiming that this has not happened before... I will update this review to confirm when I have recieved the refund.
on 16 March 2015
The gloves are as decribed and I purchased for my father who has had to keep his hands warm recently, even in the house because of a problem he's had with them. At first the gloves appeared to do what I bought them for, the problem is they are quite delicate, and even with only general use in the house they began to wear very quickly and eventually began to come apart. So, they initially did the job I bought them for, but perhaps as they were not used for their intended use, they wore much more quickly than expected.
on 8 January 2011
These inner gloves are perfect for keeping my hands warm under my motorcycle gloves when im out and about. I recommend
on 13 January 2016
Perfect gift to my daughter to complement the soft cashmere lined nappa leather gloves.

The silk liners really work to keep cold out. She suffers with Raynaulds so has to keep hands warm all the time. These liners serve their purpose to perfection. They are barely noticeable as they are sumptuously soft, giving an extra touch of luxury.