Customer reviews

on 5 May 2014
Bought for 5year old for a trip abroad in case she gets separated in the airport. Wore it all day in the garden so it's obviously a hit but it has begun to tear already. Can just about fit a whole mobile number (with +44 (0) for the overseas audience.) The space for words should be nearer the clasp because if I put it snug on her wrist then the clasp closes on the letters - to fit my 2 year old wrists would hide half the number. The shark design looks better in this respect. Instructions on the packaging are minimal and pictorial - it mentions using a ballpoint pen on the website but not on the instructions. It's a good idea and for the older child who has already perhaps experienced the shock of getting lost, it is peace of mind for her as well.
on 18 November 2012
Perfect for peace of mind when on trips out. Child can't undo it themselves, but simple for adults with two hands to unfasten. I only hope that if she does wander off, people think to look at her wrist. AS she gets older, she will be able to show it to anyone who finds her should she get separated from me.
on 5 December 2012
i like the idea of my daughter wearing my phone number when we are out in busy places. iv used temporary ones at theme parks,out racing ect but thought a re useable one would be worth having as the sticker types always come off before the end of the day.Also being pink my daughter is happy to wear it.
on 9 September 2014
Brilliant product and arrvied when stated. By having this product I know if my daughter was to get lost we can be reunited again quickly.
on 15 August 2014
Secure fit, pretty and a good size for small wrists. I highly recommend this item to any parent with a toddler.
on 2 May 2015
Yes we like this band,easy to write on you number,adjust to any size
on 27 December 2016
Securely fits and works well.