Customer reviews

Beurer FB14 Classic Footspa
Price:£49.95+ Free shipping

on 22 March 2013
Just recovering from a broken bone in my foot so purchased this for the vibration mode. Its lovely light weight and design makes it really easy to carry to empty. My previous foot bath was much more cumbersome to handle. Stimulating nodules on the inside, gentle vibration (though i would have liked just a bit more vibration) air mode and keeping the water warm. Not too noisy as spas go. I would recommend this product. Speedy delivery and safe packaging.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2016
Good low cost foot massage especially when used with the sea salt.
on 22 July 2015
I purchased this for my boyfriend who due to health issues gets sore ankles, feets and bones.

Anywho! He has been using it since purchase and doesn't really say anything, however I used it for the first time two days ago, it started off nice, then suddenly the bottom was extremely hot (although the water wasn't) and felt really prickly. I physically couldn't rest my feet on it. I had to turn my feet onto the sides or keep them held up. I mentioned it to my partner and typically he came out with "Oh yeah it always does that, starts to hurt after a while so I just stick my feet up"

Which as you cannot rest your feet, kind of goes against the point of buying it.

It is probably a bit too late to do anything now, and the vibration one isn't as bad. If it starts to hurt we stick our feet on the sides. But it is something to consider when buying.

The noise isn't too bad, it is as expected for a unit blowing out bubbles while you're watching TV or reading a book. The vibration one is obviously quieter.

The size is decent and the style is OK. The 'foot massager' is pretty useless so if you are buying it for the sole purpose of this (it was a big factor for why I bought it) don't buy it. It falls off with the slightest knock or pressure (no it isn't broken).

Overall, it is OK, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone.
on 21 May 2013
Beurer FB14 Classic Footspa Previous BaByliss footspa was excellent compared to this one. Holds very little water and is very poor quality. Would have returned it had this been an option. Complete waste of money.
on 22 July 2013
really pleased with the Foot Spa.the best one yet. sit outside in the lovely weather and feel very relaxed. good value very good company
on 16 October 2014
Nice item that does what it claims to do and has functioned well since I bought it. A wee bit noisy at times - but to be expected.
on 19 February 2013
Excellent
I would buy from them again,quick arrival
. Lovely to pit feet in,easy to fill and clean. Only slight added extra could be more settings but good for price.
on 3 February 2014
I've never had a footspa before so i have nothing to compare this to. I think it's ok. It's works as stated but i was expecting it to be a nicer experience. I don't particularly like the bubbles and the water doens't stay warm so you have to put it in quite hot. I'd personally like it deeper then it would probably feel warmer. Shame it doesn't heat without having another setting on. Think i'll go back to using my washing up bowl!!
on 21 August 2015
Very nice. Very soothing. A bit gentle. Makes your feet feel great.
on 2 October 2016
Have bought two of these now and both have lasted around a year, first one decided to die on me and not turn on and second one formed a crack in the bottom and sucked my bath mat into it and melted/burnt it! Pic attached.
The only positive was that it kept the water hot.
review image