on 26 December 2016
This is one of my fave musicals and I love this original soundtrack. I never tire listening to this.
on 21 March 2011
This has to be my all time favourite musical and I never grow tired of it. I think by now the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber is well known to everyone so I won't say much more about that. However, I did download the album through Amazons MP3 facility. I found this extremely straightforward to use and buying music online through this platform is a relatively new experience. For anybody else out there who are behind the times (like me) don't be put off thinking its too complicated. Very straightforward and within a few minutes you can have an album rather than hiking around the shops looking for the best deal.
on 12 September 2013
A great cast, wonderful music and lyrics and the benefit of a booklet letting you peruse them as your ears are delighted by the sounds. Alternatively close your eyes and be transported back to the theatre with that giant chandelier swinging threateningly overhead! To me, this is the best soundtrack recording of them all.
on 30 May 2017
Fantastic CD, can't stop playing it
on 6 February 2017