Customer reviews

on 8 June 2009
Bought for my daughters 1st Birthday yesterday, they are still bonding, I on the other hand am already totally in love. I chose this doll over Baby Annabel and Chou Chou as it was appropriate for my daughters age, the magnetic dummy is a hit already. The weight of the doll is perfect, Stella is sturdy not like a soft toy and has the cutest little bottom, with dimples and the cutest belly button. I think she is fab, dont know if I can wait until Christmas to start buying the accessories!
on 10 February 2016
My granddaughter absolutely adores this doll so it was money well spent . Stella doll is delightfully soft .very pleased with her .
on 25 August 2017
My daughter loves this doll x
on 10 June 2016
Beautiful soft toy perfect for young children. Lovely touch with the magnetic dummy provides lots of fun!
on 16 March 2015
Lovely doll, soft body, huggable and toddler loves it.
on 27 December 2012
Got this for 18 month old as a christmas present baby friendly, she loves it great little doll its so cute wud buy more perfect first doll !
on 19 June 2009
Bought his for my 20 month old daughter as a treat. She LOVES it. Cuddles the baby all day and loves to undress and dress it again. A lovely baby doll for any little girl. Everyone who has seen it asks where I got it from and says its gorgeous. I love the toes and the belly button especially!
on 26 April 2011
Our 2 year-old girl absolutely loves this doll. She changes its nappy and takes her for walks. The dummy is magnetic, so our son likes sticking take-along-Thomas trains to it, but it is a very loved toy so far.
on 25 December 2009
So pleased with this item - fantastic quality , beautifully made and just sooo cute !!! My 2 yr old daughter is very taken by her and I hope she will want the other ones as I'd be more than happy to oblige ;) (and to think I came close to buying her a baby annabel... the shame !)
on 24 August 2015
Absolutely love this and am sure my Granddaughter will too. She is only 2 but has played with friends "Dollies" so we bought her a pram and obviously she needed a baby to go with it. This is perfect for a toddler, no sharp edges, the dummy is magnetic so fits easily The clothes are fastened with Velcro and although there is a chance they will go missing am sure she will have fun dressing her new dollie, Nice soft toy and just the right size for her age. Packaged well and arrived promptly. Would definitely use this seller again and would recommend to others.