on 27 February 2009
I used this cable to hook up a Playstation3 to a 46" Sony LCD. When I play a game over 1080p, the picture is perfect. There are no distortions in the picture or problems with any individual pixels.

The constuction quality on this cable is very solid, I've been pretty rough on it, bending it and un-plugging and re-plugging it about 20 times as I set up my dream system.

For my hard earned money, this is the best value on Amazon, I fully recommend it. These HDMI King cables do the job!
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2013
HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]

I bought this cable to go with my PVR Panasonic DMR-HW120EBK 500GB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners (New for 2012) which I purchased via Richer Sounds. I knew that Panasonic didn't supply a HDMI lead after some research online so I decided to plump for this lead to stay within my budget.

What a surprise! The quality of image is stunning when using this lead. The colours are amazingingly vibrant in HD and the picture is pin sharp. (Connected to a Samsung UE32EH5000 HD LCD) I also tried the lead with my Sony Blu-Ray and the difference was clearly visible there too.

I'm so glad I took a punt and purchased this cable, the quality is visible, literally. I received it early and would thoughly recommend both the product and the seller.

EDIT 10/6/13

Bought another lead, same great quality and price. Still Happy.
on 28 July 2009
Having the best HDMI connection is of course really important. HDMI King have got a winner with this cable - it's strong, well made, has gold connectors and the image and sound quality through my LCD and surround sound are superb.

Save a small fortune and opt for this brand - you won't be disappointed.
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2009
The cable comes just as described. Great Quality, worked perfectly on my TV to transmit 1080p from my BluRay to my LCD.
on 15 April 2009
Item received was good quality and well made. The picture from my ps3 to my Toshiba LCD tv was truly fantastic. Well recommended.
on 7 April 2009
The HDMI cable was delivered really quickly, and works great. We've got crystal clear images when we watch movies now.
on 18 July 2009
What more can I say! great value for money, great quality and comes with shielding for cable to reduce interference :)
on 29 November 2013
So many quite costly peripheral devices don't come supplied with the necessary connecting cable, and a bargain from a retailer can often be negated by having to pay well over the odds for the cable, so this satisfied my needs exactly on both counts. Good price, easy transaction, and delivered ahead of promised time.
on 24 May 2009
Works perfectly well for the price. No need to splash out on expensive cables when these do the job. Never had any problems.
on 8 July 2009
Arrived on time, well packaged. Worked perfectly.
Heartily recommend both product and seller.