on 20 February 2013
THIS PRODUCT BURNT OUT OVERNIGHT ON FIRST USE LEAVING SCORCH MARKS ON THE MAINS SOCKET.IT SAID ON THE ITEM IT WAS FUSED.I HAD TO BREAK IT OPEN TO EXAMINE IT.THERE WAS NO FUSE INSIDE AND SO NO WAY OF CHANGING ONE .DO NOT BUY. IT WAS A SERIOUS FIRE HAZARD,SHOCKING WASTE OF MONEY .
on 3 January 2011
I sent for 4 of these lights just before Christmas. Delivery was really good. As I haven't bought them for myself I can't review on these lights in detail but I did try one of them and it was really nice. It looked really good when lit.
on 4 February 2013
This was a lovely night light which I gave as a gift to my daughter in law who loved it. She immediately plugged it in and used the oil burner which infused the room with a delicate smell thereby demonstrating that the oil burner does work. The light it gave off was really good, gentle but bright enough to find the bathroom in the night in a strange house.
on 29 October 2013
This is nice and discreet and isn't as big as I was expecting it to be which is perfect as I needed a light in the hallway as the switch is the other end. Nice to leave this on a timer switch and then you aren't fumbling around in the dark when you come in of an evening - especially as the nights are drawing in now.

I've also used the diffuser and the house smells lovely!
on 15 January 2014
This proved invaluable over Christmas as it was put in my 91 year old Aunts bedroom so that she could see when she got out of bed, therefore, it saved any nasty falls. Could really do with another one but can't get hold of them - only ones that do not work in the United Kingdom.
on 28 March 2013
Bought to replace more expensive lights that I had for a very short time before the base unit stopped working. These are pretty and bright enough to light a very dark hallway. I hope they last.
on 7 July 2014
Excellent value, decorative and provides sufficient light on the landing so that the bathroom can be found with ease at night time. Also doubles up as an oil burner which is great if the kids have 'flu' like symptoms with little Eucalyptus oil added. Extremely pleased with purchase.
on 29 June 2013
These lights were an absolute Godsend to me when I had visitors staying with me who needed a little light at night. They barely register on the electricity monitor and are so cheap to run. I would recommend these to anyone when staying somewhere they are not familiar with. Fantastic product.
on 24 November 2013
This is a great wee nightlight. I have it in my hallway which is very dark Although it is not a "bright" light, it is very adequate. Received well-packaged and in plenty of time. Thank you.
on 17 April 2013
Second time i have ordered this item. everyone who see's the night lights wants to buy a pair. Lite-Cite are just brilliant,
Delivered early always. I will be ordering even more soon. So Thank You very much Lite Cite x

See one answered question