Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 25 March 2013
I bought this to replace another small DVD/HiFi. I wanted something that I could play DVD's on the telly with plus listen to the radio or CD's. For it's size it has a good volume and plays a good wide range of formats.
Generally I'm very happy with this system and would definitely recommend it for the price.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2013
Hard to believe that a system that looks and sounds so good can be so inexpensive. Arrived promptly and in good condition.
on 25 October 2013
My hearing is not what it used to be and the sound on my television is poor. This makes life easier and very good price.
One person found this helpful
on 23 July 2011
I've had this system hooked up to a small LCD TV in my cottage for a few weeks now: I bought it mainly for the speakers since the TV's own sound was woefully inadequate. The sound is deep, resonant and so much better than the TV's own speakers.
Once I'd set it all up I realised that, not only does it play all my region 1 DVDs but also AVI video files from a USB stick and - impressively - from my 1TB external HDD.
So far, I'm very happy indeed with my purchase.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 April 2011
Bought this for my daughter's bedroom .Very pleased plays all region dvds ,also plays movies and music from a memory stick. The sound is very good for both music and movies. My daughter is very pleased with the look of it, the glass stand really finishis the look very nicely. All in all a absolutely bargain delivered very quickly. 5 stars
2 people found this helpful