Customer reviews

great film.
on 5 December 2016
Great
on 30 April 2009
Country and pop - well produced. Bound to be a hit with Hannah Montana fans and mylee Cyrus
on 30 March 2009
This CD is totally fantastic once again Miley/Hannah has stuck to her roots with this up tempo fantastic music, you can't help but sing along, she has outdone herself once agin. one small criticism though i think the cd could have done without the other atrists included personally i don't mind Taylor Swift i think shes good but i have no idea who Steve rushen and rascal flatts are but maybe thats just me. if you are big fan of hannah/miley and the type of music she makes this is definately the CD for you guarenteed to make you smile and sing along. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO GO ALONG WITH THIS!!!!
on 16 September 2012
I have just watched it for the first time and I it is a lot better than I expected. I thought I might like it, but wasn't sure. It is light-hearted, sometimes funny, enjoyable. There are a few deeper moments, maybe even a little moving.
The storyline is not bad and Miley is great in it, as are the other actors/actresses. Love the Pacific coast shots at the beginning of the film and the Tennessee country scenes throughout the film too.

Ignore the Miley-haters that will say it's cheesy, bad and for 12-year old girls. This is a film the family could watch.
on 26 April 2009
This is One Of the Best Soundtracks i have heard In Such A Long Time If You Love Miley Cyrus you Should Defintly Check This Cd Out as She belts Out The Best hits From Hannah Montana Plus A Little Bit of Her Own Sound into It.

This Movie Sound Track is perfect for all ages Check it out.
Some Of My favourites Are Always Find your Way back home and The Climb Butterfly Fly Away.
These Are Just some Of The BEst Songs On there check them Out You wont be Disappointed.
on 22 October 2009
I'm probably not the average Hannah Montana fan.. I'm a 17 year old girl who is just as comfortable listening to screamo and heavy rock as she is listening to Hannah Montana/Miley. I'm a fan of Miley Cyrus anyway but this album is really great. All of the songs are catchy, especially the Hoedown Throwdown and Crazier. It's a fun album that is definitely worth listening to and is a feel-good CD.
on 2 August 2011
I bought this album for only a few songs, but having played it on shuffle a few times I now love most of the songs, even ones I can't remember from the movie! There is a good mixture of upbeat as well as more relaxed/chilled out songs. I like the fact there are a few songs from other artists as well to give a true reflection of the variety in the movie. I'm definitely glad I bought it!
on 19 May 2009
Miley Cyrus plays regular teen girl Miley Stuart who has a rocking alter-ego, Hannah Montana who is a teenage superstar. The Hannah Montana shows are awesome but the movie took "Hannah Montana" to a new level. Same with this soundtrack, the soundtracks for season one and season two were cool and I love `em but this soundtrack seems more professional and polished. You get Hannah's funky songs like "Lets get Crazy" with a mix of Miley's more southern songs like "Hoedown Throwdown". Plus you get songs by other people. Taylor Swift's "Crazier" is very pretty and Steve Ruston's "Everything I want" was one of my favourites (it is total reggae!). If like Hannah or Miley definitely buy this album (though if you are a fan you've probably brought it already!). If you like Demi Lovato, Ashley Tisdale, Purenrg, Jonas Brothers or Taylor Swift there is a high chance you'll love the Miley and Hannah and Taylor and Steve Rushton songs on this album.
on 27 May 2013
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. It is on in my car..... I now know most of the words.....I am not embarrassed! Seriously, the songs are very good. Miley Cyrus and her dad Billy-ray contribute as do a number of others. It is easy to write this off as a tv wannabe crossover, but frankly it is better than most of the stuff I hear on the radio