on 19 July 2017
Love this product and is a staple in our household. Basically we could not live without it. Use it everyday and decant whe we go on long weekend breaks. It makes the hair less static and glossy and there is not another product in the market that does what this glimmer shine does. Both my husband and I use it.
on 21 July 2017
There is no substitute for beauty of this product . If you have dry thick hair this is perfect . Turns even my frizzy morning hair into something lovely after a few sprays every morning and lasts ages . I have tried to go to cheaper hair oils but they are nowhere near as good .
on 7 July 2017
Turns course dry hair into silky tresses - great product for my thick bleached hair
on 28 July 2017
Very disapponted as soon as opend it today as oil was already leaking everywhere and lost 1/5 of a bottle! Package is also not clean. Looks like used one!!
review imagereview imagereview image
on 23 November 2017
great as always
on 9 June 2014
Very expensive for just a spray & needing to use a lot of, as very think liquid. Next time, I will go back to purchasing the Moroccan oil products in its true form.
on 10 July 2017
Pretty good. Smells lovely.
on 24 September 2013
Fabulous product, my hair is very dry and flyaway, but this product works miracles, very light mist and glossy finish which is sometimes hard to achieve on blond hair, smells gorgeous, does it every time and good for quick refresh after exposure to humidity, would highly recommend. Thank you
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 June 2013
My hair loves this. It leaves it shiny and in very good condition, and I adore the fragrance. Also a little goes a very long way. I prefer to spray it directly onto a bristle brush then brush my hair, rather than straight onto my hair, as (because my hair is very long) I can't always see where the spray is going. More often than not I've sprayed it onto the shower curtain than onto my hair!
on 10 August 2016
Used this for the first time today. I applied the Moroccan oil before drying hair and this on completion of straightening. I sprayed it once all over. My hair is naturally dark brown with a lot of grey at the front and has been bleached every 4 weeks for the last 10 years to an ash blonde. Wow. I have shiny silky hair that I can't stop running my fingers through. Don't be put off by reviews where it's made no difference to coarse hair- you have to use your serum first, this is a high shine spray. It's brilliant!

See one answered question