on 13 October 2017
Ordered this for my sister as the jacket she wears to walk her dog was no longer waterproof, she is delighted with it as it definitely keeps the rain out, bottle was bigger than expected, recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying.
on 25 February 2017
Have used it before great
on 5 October 2017
Excellent product worked a treat on my bowls clothing
on 22 October 2017
recommend it
on 17 November 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Gave my old shooting jacket a new lease of life after it was washed and dried!
on 6 September 2017
Didn't do anything it said it did
on 20 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin!
on 5 June 2017
Hasn't been tested in rain yet, but quite hopeful.
on 26 January 2017
Once I washed my drysuit (in Nikwax Tech Wash-In Cleaner) I sprayed this on.
I was hoping it will be enough for two applications, however that one bottle (300ml) went in full onto my drysuit.

It works great, however sadly it starts wearing off quite quickly.
Still at the price it does the job and I am going to be using it again (probably will buy in bulk now that I have this atomiser for it -- which in itself looks like quality item).
on 16 June 2014
First of all I must mention that if you are ordering this from Amazon beware the small print in the Amazon Product Description. I quote:
"Note:The Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On May come With or Without the Nozzle based on the quantity ."
I ordered the 1 ltr size recently and the picture (at the time) clearly showed a bottle with a nozzle, but it came without one. It would be vastly more helpful if the description stated which quantities were provided with a spray nozzle and which were not. Either that or have two separate product items: one with a spray nozzle and another one clearly described as a refill.

Having said that, the product has worked well for me on both walking and skiing clothing, though it is a messy business applying it and I generally do it outside on a calm day and lay the garment on a plastic garden table. The job cannot be done in a hurry as it really takes time and effort to carefully spread the sprayed on liquid evenly over the whole garment, as it obviously initially runs off the peaks and pools in crevices. It you miss any patches or coat them insufficiently then the rain will always find them. Also it must be allowed to dry thoroughly before use. Don't try doing this just before you go out for a walk in the rain!
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse